Old 08-04-2024, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 9
RealLove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

just came back from HCM after a 3d2n trip.

As soon as arrived went for wash hair massage clean ear cut nails shop in D1. 1.7m total for everything. i think i spend around 3 hours + there.

after that went to the "banned" fruit shop for a quick release. still as great as before. price remain the same at 500 entry and 2m for fj.

took a 19 year old. solid pink nipples, great student look and very accommodating yet skillful.

after that went to 1127 KTV at D5 for the night. honestly speaking, in terms of girl's quality, i find the "banned" fruit shop have the best girls in town. KTV girls are 1-2 grade below them. The benefit is KTV get to play and drink and go for LT.

Cost of the KTV is as below.

small room 600k per hour.
mami tips 1m
waiters (forgot how much)
entry fees 100k per pax.
beer and liquor depends on what you drink. everything is chargeable there so be careful.

Girl tips below 3 hour is 1m, above 3 hour 1.5m. bring back additional 6m. ask mami before hand which can bring, which cannot bring.

We went there 3 guys. drank a total of 38 cans of Tiger Crystal. the chicks ordered some food, we spend 3.8 hours there. our total bill came to 11.5m. not cheap but quite nice.

I brought my chick back from KTV. overall i would say average and its really pricey since i paid her 1.5m in KTV + 6m to take back. the quality also not that fantastic and you can get much younger and prettier chicks in fruit shop. we went back around 11:30pm and she leave around 8am.

Day 2 morning nothing much, just do our shopping and eat. my friend got the girl contact from the massage wash hair shop yesterday so he dated the girl to go out tonight. went back to the shop for a second massage + wash hair only. 880k around 2 hours. after that we went to Poc Poc Beer Garden for a drink. We open liquor so we manage to get sofa seats and get treated like king. we opened 3 bottle or Martell Noblige. with 1 fruits platter and some mixer. that bill came at 18m++. siao liao but the night was fun as the waiters, security, dancers all come and serve us like king.

will try going other places next time. recommendations are welcomed. 2 days 3 of us burned $5k SGD. hahaha