Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -215 / Power: 0
CapoBliki CapoBliki CapoBliki
Re: My Creeping Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drastic95 View Post

I sat back, surprised at the volume of cum I still had on my second round. It was mostly watery by now, having released most of my sperms earlier on Z's nude body reveal.

The post-nut clarity only made me realise how lucky I was. I left the PC on an endless slideshow of Z's candids while my balls took their rest.

I was hungry for control; addicted to the power of being able to intrude into their privacy. S and Z were cute and had pretty good figures, but the thrill of being able to see past their candids, into their most basic, unseen selves was so much greater than their naked bodies. The satisfaction of looking at their innocent photos, pictures of themselves in their school uniform, and at their significant life events, while knowing how their imperfect obscene bare bodies look like is undescribable. I liked how they avoided exposing their bodies for their eventual reveal to their bf, their most significant other, completely pointless. Their unawareness of the loss of their modesty to someone they didn't expect at all, to someone who is totally undeserving of it, is extremely arousing. While they shyly reveal their sweet, innocent bodies to their bfs, they will never know that images of their tits and pussies have been used many times over, their perceptions of their clean and unsullied lives - forever tainted with the sinful pleasures of perverted men.

As the motivations behind my sins became clear, my balls were filling up for their next shot.

nice details