View Single Post
Old 13-04-2024, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 7
united1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyunited1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: anyone got jb local mm intro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by andytan88 View Post
Then I bet he didn't let you book Hail too, right?

Making love to Hail is not like making love to any other girls, she is superb sensitive. Her expression changes the moment my dick touches her pussy. Every single thrust of mine is rewarded with a spontaneous gentle "Ahhh" from her, the faster i thrust the more intense her "Ahhh" is. But her moans are nothing compared to how she shivers. Her whole body shivers uncontrollably in response to my thrusts,. Again, the faster i thrust the more intense she shivers. I know for certain that she has an intense feeling when I'm inside her because not only her whole body shivers, her hands also helplessly waving around trying to hold on to something, sometimes the pillow/bed sheet, but most of the times she unconsciously hold on to my arms. Seriously, I've never seen a girl who is so sensitive my whole life, Making love to her make me feel like a real man

If you aren't qualified to book Hail or Snowflake, I wld recommend you to book Elf. Elf has big dolly eyes, the biggest eyes I've ever seen my whole life. She also has the kind of tiktok influencer's face, the kind of face with all the filters turn on to the max . Her pussy is very very tight though, not easy to penetrate. She will guide you how to penetrate her, what you need to do is be patient and follow her instructions

If you are into malay lolita, you can choose cutie. She is playful and naughty, very cute
thanks for the tempting fr bro haha ya I asked about hail he said after 3 bookings first. I wonder if going with 3 friends count as 3 too. haha so hail's reactions seem natural, not those commercial acting right?

wow, seems like you've tried almost all of them. must chiong with you someday! hail and elf both petite in real life?