View Single Post
Old 13-04-2024, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-linlin/

tried this ml known as an an previously. She took over the unit previously used by guai guai.

Location: Central uphill. not good for foot soldiers but quiet and good privacy.

Looks: She is much older than her pics. my guess is mid to late 30s, but i have to say she is well maintained. i feel her pics meitu too much so not much resemblance, but still pleasant looking and will not reject. Just don't go to her expecting an syt. take it as visiting your china mistress and you will have a better time.

Body: She is definitely well kept for her age quite smooth and fair skin. Slim figure with C cup tits and large areolas. i think is man made, but definitely well made as still can feel quite soft.

HJ/sensual: quite vanilla, but good technique with hdly and ant crawling. very patient even when i took a while to shoot.

Massage: surprisingly not bad. was abit apprehensive since i saw mixed reviews from other bros. i requested her to spend longer on massage and she obliged. got strength and can loosen my body.

Overall: i would rate this as an above average experience, not a landmine. her voice is quite gentle and attitude is good. spent almost 1 hr with her