View Single Post
Old 14-04-2024, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: Weekend Tales-Yakuza owned resort

Seiko , undressed , and helped him undress his robe.

He caressed her as she folded his robes and placed on table.

Took him to shower where she showered him, pulled back his forehead and washed with soap. then washed with water, then BBBJed his cock and looked at him with sexy but aged eyes..

He requested that she washed his ass and then licked just like Kaoru did earlier
She refused .and asked him to respect her .

He said ok..ok..
(anyway, she was older lady. He knew he can fuck younger girls in VVIP area and that assigned butler..)

She then led him to bed and dried his body and then hers

She gave him frenching, then catbath, then BBBJed , and let him dominated her sexually

Chong doggied her in front of mirror.. and then asked her to cowgal him

He about to cum, told her to suck his cock,

When session finished ,she bathed him and then showered herself as he went out and dried himself.

She dressed up, bid him farewell, and left the room

he feedback to CEO that her performance was average.

Meanwhile, Ayai was in pier , where she met 2 men from M-studio, who says they are accompaning her to yacht where filming start on yacht .

While waiting for boat, they told her that 500 people purchased online short video featuring her act in studio and she would have $$ transferred to her bank account within 1st week of next month.
armoured fast boat arrived and they boarded the boat..

In Tokyo, debt colllection company owned by Mazuta came to Saki house to collect money her late husband owed.
Spoiler alert : Saki , look abit like Pan Ling Ling and her daughter, Yumi , young pretty girl in her 20s still looking for job..Both are real life Japanese FL from JAVgirls stable .They would forced to be soapyland girl, or naked waitress..

If bros here don't want to write about mother and daughter stuff ,let me know..)

Thanks see you next weekend.