View Single Post
Old 15-04-2024, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15699 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Has a ML ever pissed you off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wongqy1359 View Post
I had a similar experience in the west too. Booked my regular ML one day in advance at 10pm and she said okay. On the day when it’s about 9pm, I msg to let her know I’m otw and she just told me she is tired, come tomorrow instead.

Another time was that I told her in the morning 10pm, she said okay and when I was there, she was alr changed and said she is going drinking with a “friend”.

The other few times that I booked her (usually at 9pm), she will msg me at 8+ to say she is tired and ask me to come another day. And the next day, same thing happen, she is tired and asks me to come another day 🙂

Worst part is I know she let regulars book her till 11.30pm-12am even though shop closes at 10.30pm.

I have been visiting her for about a year and a half. I guess it’s time to find another one in the west.
Mr nice guy you 👍👍👍