View Single Post
Old 20-04-2024, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
I’m in HCMC now. Can’t really say got many scams leh. Maybe at the airport taxi area. Just don’t talk to weird strangers. The money changers can be a bit tricky, like to change the exchange rate at the last minute - went to Hung Long Money Exchange yesterday & got cheated of a measly $3, so sad that their reputation is worth so little.

In Little Tokyo, just look at the bar girls but don’t go into the bars. Supposedly got legit bars there but I can’t differentiate. I wrote a long post on Bong Lai Cac group so u can try that, they are legit but photos mostly edited so trial & error. If going to KTVs, watch out for unscrupulous agents. But so long as u control the spending, usually worst case is that the mami just show u all the plain girls & keep the best for her VIP clients.
For money changing. I think Ha tam near the Ben Thanh market is a great choice. For the bar girls at Little Tokyo. U can go in and try but it is gonna be expensive. U have to watch your spendings carefully and a lot of hidden costs. In short, i don't recommand go those bars in Little Tokyo.

For massage and BBBJs. There are a lot of choices. BLC is one of the higher end one. There are many decent ones too at cheaper prices.

For KTV, must be careful of those organisers. I don't think they have ur interest at best. If they really want to help u guys to spend lesser like a local who knows everything there. What will they earn for their hassles for showing you people around. Also why would the KTVs welcome them as they don't help the KTVs bring up their income. In fact if they help you guys save lots of money, you guys are even worse than normal ignorant tourists who just go and get carrot. Do you think the KTVs will entertain such organsiers' bookings? As they "guide" you to play KTV in Viet. They might cahoot with the KTV mommies to show you the foreigners' price list, jack up the prices and didn't help to avoid a lot of unnecesarry costs. So if possible just try to find another senior bro who is willing to lead and take up the hassle. So that everybody will be able to split out the cost too.

Lastly, i will be there 24-28 Apr. I will be hanging out with a Vietku bro there who can speak Viet. This is the first time i'm meeting him but he sounds seasoned there and know the places around. I might be going KTV with him too. Those who are there within this period can PM ur telegram if interested to join in KTV or just hang out.

Note: I am not the organsier for ktv or activites. I am also following and paying my shares. We willl all be chipping in the cost so is that Aussie Vietku bro i will be meeting too. We are not organsiers, I am just helping those who are there around 24-28 Apr to form link up and sort of form a group to go KTV. KTV might happen might not too. It isn't confirm and i am following too. Can also be hanging out to eat and chill too. Anyway just have fun and watch your own spendings. Shoud be fine.