View Single Post
Old 21-04-2024, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 17
snowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
The OKT that I met up with was someone I had known more than 20 yrs ago...... I first met her in Gangfu spa where she was a songtui girl. Gradually she progressed to massage lady... then full service lady. She even came to SG for a stint in FL Dome 2.
She went back to PRC and eventually became a mamasan and now manages a stable of FLs in SZ for her boss.
We meet up for tcss occasionally although I dun always patronize her girls.

According to her the situation in SZ currently is the reverse of past years. Previously most of the customers cross over from HK to the entertainment outlets in SZ..... now it is the reverse with SZ residents crossing to HK where it is cheaper to spend their money.
I guess it will be easier to find elsewhere without getting conned. .similiar to the massage scene here. The photo you see and the real person when you reach there is totally different. Not sure if dongguan is the same thou.