Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Darksol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
After having dinner with my colleagues, I decided to roam around the area. Spotted a SPA with the "open" sign still on, decided to go in for a massage. Sitting at the counter was a sweet looking PRC young MILF looks late 20s. She was wearing a that black shirt and yoga pants. I paid for 1 hour and followed her into the room. Room was spacious and shower attached. She's quite chatty and we managed to talk a lot. Her massage was solid and her HDLY was quite intense before asking me to turn over and POP the GQ.

To my surprise, BBBJ was offered, and I took the service instantly. She also allowed frenching, top roam and kissing of her natural soft C Cup boobs. I roamed her bottom too and there was no resistance, it was so wet with fresh pussy juice. As her BBBJ was so good, I cummed into her mouth and she swallowed it in. She said sperms are good for her skin.

I left a super happy man after that. On my way out, I saw a few sexy ladies sitting on the sofa too. I will definitely RTM. Willing to exchange similar experiences and services to bros.

Can share contact bro