Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lornjourney View Post
I have my fair share of experiences as well. Collectively, let’s do not waste time/effort/money on women working at massage parlour, beer ladies, sex worker etc. I’m not saying all are bad. But the chances of getting good one?

These sort of jobs got a lot of exposure to all sorts of men. Doesn’t matter how pretty or how real are the stories. Their first priority is to make money.

Even if she really like you. Honestly, she still need to service other men to get what she wants at her prime age.

In fact, it is not just Vietnamese. Thais, Laos, etc. as well. But of course, Vietnamese girls are generally smaller build, black/dark hair, fair skins, etc. we easily willing to look after them. However, we really need to be rationale. Don’t let short term pleasure overtake the logic.
These girls are already immuned to being f by others and they do not care whether fat thin muscular handsome or ugly, they only reject if dick is way too big. Whether they are off the kind of work, they are always willing to go back as they do not see anything wrong with it as long as it is short term big gains during their prime. In fact some of them feel that they are happier doing this than to be subjected to a man’s dos and donts as a kept woman. Therefore, tbh, any relationship with such girls will hardly end up well unless you can provide a lot and yet have to treat them like princess. If you treat them like any baoed ladies, they will rather go back to their old trade as they are really immuned to letting their bodies be used to the fullest. Usually they do not see this as being unfaithful either. Due to circumstances, they forgo moral values. We men as whore mongers perhaps do not have that moral value too but for sure we will not want a life partner whom we always have to worry about the imminent. They do not crave for a normal life especially during their primes. I doubt they even know what is called true love, or they would not endure true love. Therefore if the spouse is a from such environment, it is really a mental world war daily. No offence to anyone as this is my own thought through my own experience. Nothing is guaranteed even after you have seen her family or with her for years. As the saying goes, it is tough to take a whore out of a whore. To them it is also survival of the fittest while they can.

Last edited by Rubbaking; 01-05-2024 at 06:25 AM.