View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 11
Big Cass is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBig Cass is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBig Cass is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘 LUCKY DRAW BACK ONCE AGAIN IN SAMMYBOY❣❣❣

Morning Session with Soda from Teeruklover

Location easy to go and plenty of parking

Looks : MILF, slutty, bitchy, foxy and seductive look with long hair

Body : slim and curvy with perky ass and some tattoos. I just enjoy running my fingers up and down on her flawless skin.

Boobs : busty and big, was proportions and love to play with them, suck them, kiss them, watch them bounce

BBBJ : slow and sensual. Know how to suck and lick well. A cock sucker. she will keep on going if never ask to stop.

Kissing : it was not bad as she will French even if you dont initiate, all the way

Pussy & painting : No smell Can paint, finger, etc. etc. Once you warm her up, she gets so wet, no need KY at all

Fj: caps on and started riding me. she gives her all riding me. started off grinding w my small brother in her, and then proceed with going up and down. she is tight and can feel she clenched her pussy throughout the session which it feels tighter and it feels great. her ass looks nice in doggy. she grabs the sheets the whole entire time and was shaking most of it.

GFE : high KC, non rushing and good chemistry like long lost lover

Overall, really a gem to me.

Thanks bro SK.