View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 06:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5231 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your Regular FLs getting jealous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senorita9876 View Post
Tarma raw would have been great just before the former goes back. You got a good one

Normally when I get raw from wl they will forbade me from gg back to the same house after they go back. At least in their mind they don’t want you to raw with other girls there but for whatever reason they seem to be selectively ignorant that if I can raw with a girl in this house I can also raw another girl in another house
Well their mentality is not their house/workplace, not their concern. Unless you suay go to another house where they have friends there and you are "memorable" enough for them to talk about you amongst themselves... then maybe will have info exchange. Lol.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.