Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
james9595 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondRedd View Post
Re-post for awareness

PPC having my old play ground for budget & fast release for couple of years liao, seem nothing much to venture liao.

Now i will cross the 2 overhead bridges to another mall for a nice/clean SPA hidden at the third-floor corner. Place is quiet (not much human footfall) and rate @ $68.00 for a class1 Spa was just nice for me.

The room was HUGE, can hold a massage bed, a massage chair, a washing basin & a big bath room (almost 180sqft, size of a HDB room)

Serve by a pleasant looking ML (small size about B+ cup) looks young but cannot tell her age (maybe between 28-30). She started with a great strong back massage, moving down to legs and she gave a super solid lower body massage. Last 15 minutes she slid her hands into the forbidden region to performance great HDLY to keep my spirit feeling damn high.

Turn over, she took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, lick my nipple and I squeeze her B+ cup handful natural breast / zhut zhut while she gave me a good sensual release until I'm completely milk dry.

Not easy to get a budget class1 Spa which cost me $68.00 + $50.00 for a good relaxing afternoon
Can pm to share contact please thanks!