View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 2
MichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of light
Re: JB Spas TCSS Corner/ Newbie Helpdesk :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Exit permit granted and mission executed, sir.

V Short FR:
From pussy cat GFE at canteen area transformed into a roaring tigress inside the room
Ultra horny 翻白眼 sexpression driving old uncle me nuts
Her water many many. After bonking for almost an hour, uncle's spunk also shoot out many many. End up both of us very sweaty sweaty.

Long version FR to be posted in Boleh CG.

Lady boss was there looking pretty as ever. Kampong 鸡 very ang pai now with her new image. Chicken chop really shrinking in size, as you have rightly observed. 2 new Indons have arrived!

Happy weekend bros!
Read your long uncensored version... Surprised you went back for AY instead of AK. Looks like the KC force is strong indeed! Lol Kampong 鸡 has truly transformed since she first arrived. Tiagong her biz was so bad initially she cried everyday. Luckily she has big sisters Ellen and AY to advise her how to improve herself. How's the 2 new Indons? Look like pics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
No lah bro. The past 176 is the same as the present 176. And heard that she has been 包养 recently. Her younger sis 179 also not coming back.

Speaking of NZ, saw that ang pai Poopae is back. Time to soak in the best pool in JB again? ...
I heard some bad reviews about 179 during her short stint. Sisters 183 and 185 also tio bao-ed recently. 183 I can understand but 185??! Lol

Soak water in NZ? Sounds like my kind of paradise. Let me try to link bro Kelvin up to see if he can join us. He is also a NZ regular since our Happiness chatgroup days. Post covid, my best bonk in NZ got to be Focus. She also got bao-ed so didn't return to NZ anymore. Sigh. Poopae is a good choice too. Solid THX Dolby surround sound system! Power! Lol.