View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Re: Recalling the days of being young

Yes my dick was inside her, with her panties still on (my favourite way it should). But I wasn't confident to deliver a satisfying experience.

True enough, I wasn't, at least I wasn't enjoying as much as I should be.

Yo-yo: Urgh... urgh...

She was moaning while riding me. I had a clear view of her tits which I had to grab. Still, the sensation in my dick didn't feel right. I can't put the right words to describe it, it's like I was trying to force myself to enjoy the moment but seemingly fighting a losing battle.

I was close to throwing in the towel, but I couldn't bring myself to do so. Not for her sake, but for the sake for me own ego. The show had to go on.

Me: Let's try from behind (doggie)
Yo-yo: Oh you are so naughty

She lifted herself up and got onto all fours on the bed. It was a wonderful sight, her butt wrapped in the nice soft panties (wet at the crotch area) right in front of me. Somewhat helped to keep my erection up a little.

I slid her panties to the side and re-entered her.

Yo-yo: URGH! SO BIG!

She let out a loud shriek. That gave me a nice boost. I think I might just be able to cum a 2nd time if I can keep this up long enough.

I held her waist and pumped her.

Yo-yo: ARGH ARGH ARGH

She moaned, somewhat uncontrollably.

Damn, she's making me fired up again! I grabbed her panties and rode her like a horse. I hastened up and pumped like a mad man. This was make or break, I needed push my limits.

Yo-yo: OH OH... YOU ARE SO STRONG...

Just as I thought I was near my goal, my dick lost the sensation I felt the momentum going downhill. Fuck, I was losing it for sure, no way I could regain the sensation for a glorious finish, yet I didn't want to be caught surrendering.

I decided to fake it.

While my dick was still erected enough, I gave a series of rapid thrusts.

Me: I am cumming! The feeling is here!

Obviously not but can't lose face yeah?

Me: AH!

I faked my orgasm, but still continued thrusting her, albeit at a slower pace so it's less obvious I wasn't really cumming.

Yo-yo: Oh you are so good!

I was tired out. I withdrew from her and laid on the bed, cuddled with her a little before she got up to wash up.