View Single Post
Old 08-05-2024, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
fierce man.... i havent bought this number of LDs in ages. But yeah, amid all the tits n butts thats squeezing you.. one tend to lost count

Personally I just stick with one or two waiters that serves your sofa/table/cabana, and bouncer if they do take care of me. As for papa/mami.. its usually just one. Any others that the girl come and ask me to tip, i'll just brush it off. as for securities at the exit... max 50k for the 3-4 of them

Ps. they have ktv rooms in malio (which is free to use according to one of the mami), just have to order alcohol and pick your girl whether it's from the spa side or club side. Or you can also pick dancer but I find it a bit too ex.
Ktv session will include 2hours singing +1hour fj (i think it's 2 vouchers for spa girls) Expensive perhaps, but one can easily find better looking girls as compared to many of the jkt ktvs.
I have never ever never tipped security....for wat?!
I hv never used a taxi without...tats d purpose of my GrabApp
I hv never ever tipped any other than 1 server..the main one, and maybe the pimp aka mummy if she actually did me some service