View Single Post
Old 11-05-2024, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
lornjourney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Possible to befriend and fall for an FL?

To admit, I didn’t read all post in details. Nonetheless, from the thread title. I wanted to know too!

For my story, I ever like this Service Girl at HCM. I flew over twice a month and book her for 3 days 2 night. It is not cheap… and I try my best to be good to her. I didn’t except her to love me but just be friend (and be customer same time) with me sincerely…

Over the course of 6 months… she gradually stop being nice to me. Hmm, I am really curious about their mindset. Honestly, I didn’t do anything extreme. Purely just go cafe drink coffee, ask her out for meal and night time accompany sleep. Yet I don’t know what cause her to change the attitude towards me?

There was once i didn’t tell her upfront and waited below her rented unit to talk to her. But I didn’t get to see her and realise she is working all day and night with customer.

I am quite disappointed that she can treat others so well. Why? Because even though I paid her, she didn’t fully accompany full day. I let her go back when she said so…. Only at night 1 shot and sleep.. that’s all. Really not worth the money I paid as I can just go shop find her to have sx.

I know there are many possible reasons… but clearly i guess she really don’t like me. I’m average looking and not odour too!

Quite sad…