View Single Post
Old 21-05-2024, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 1
sharingic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysharingic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: MP along geylang rd

Went to visit Dotdot. Made my way up the staircase and she was alrdy waiting for me at the counter. First look really young and petite, pretty and accentuated by eyes that look like they are smiling at you. Massage was ok. She has the typical skinny girl body, small tits and slight tummy. But the thing with her is everything about her is small, especially her mouth and pussy. Such a big turn on to watch her struggle to give a bj only to stop right after she got past the forehead, I push her head lightly down a little for that little extra pleasure. FJ will also be very difficult for those bros with very big dicks, as her pussy is really really small. You don't even need to move, you just need to flex your dick a little and she will be squirming around. But to DD's credit she never got angry or frustrated and was open to do whatever it takes to get me to cum, and I finally did after nearly 25 mins. We were both sweaty by that time. Rtf definitely. Heard her mention she open to taking all timing, the shop closes late but she also willing to take booking outside the shop's operating hours.

Please ask uncle Peepeeboy for contact. This hidden gem he uncover de