Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 21-05-2024, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 949 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Thx bro, have up u pts for advice.

I did not ask directly but my DH just said her friends very early married and have children, not sure if implying she unmarried.
Unfortunately I have not met enough DHs to determine if she is the type that I need to gain trust from.
My DH is using the latest and high end model iPhone and dresses well, can be mistaken as local malay.

Regarding the '2 months' 'buy things' DH, did you sink in quite a bit of $$ and had to end things after no chance of bonking?
Salute u bro for finding your current Sat DH, economical bonk compared to the domes I suppose.
It's normal for them to marry early and have children. Some is divorced because husband don't care them or some is married but pussy itchy. It's best not to ask these questions unless they tell you. If they use iphone or dress nice it could be 2nd hand. They get paid $600 to $800 like recruits and also need to send money home so high chance got sell body on the side or maybe their ex kena carrotchop. End of day, what sort of relationship you want you decide lor.

Like what I mentioned, I did not spend any money in that 2 months. Except to buy makan lah. Thanks for up. Paiseh, I not much points yet.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!