View Single Post
Old 30-11-2007, 03:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Danok
24th Nov 2007

Arrived @ Danok Immigration late afternoon around 4pm+ and went to our OKT friend's outlet called Wan Wan Za (please PM me for his tel no! Same chief OKT for Charlie also!) & check in at TM motel in front of Oliver Hotel which luckily was booked by Ah Yong for us @ RM80 due to festival peak season rate! We had a check around and the standard rate for even cheap hotels were from RM80 & above on that day with very few hotels having rooms available, if there was rooms avaialble it would be only 1 room and at RM80 price minimum.

On the insistence of both my cheonging buddies I booked the girl named Nam Tan which our Datok Kenny had a fancy too but according to him he wont book this trip coz waste of $ as he is too tired! Unfortuntaly at that time there was only 2 rooms ready & I willingly waited for the next available room at 7pm. All 3 of us moved on to Satit to choose our respective massage girl and I as usuasl would let the establishemt choose a good massage lady for me! That means no hanky panky! It turned out Mayor was keen on my ML and took her in his room after my session finished!

Went back to WWZ and chat with Nam Tan and Ah Yong and I seriously thought I'm dead coz Nam Tan apperared cool to me, anyway I trusted OKT Ah Yong & my gut feeling that it shouldnt be that bad. Ah yong got us the room and we went up to the room which according to Datok is better than F4 and took a bath and got onto bed. She still acted cool ut after a bit of chatting to warm up things & a little warm up fore play, WOW she changed into a super sexed woman! Her BBJ was outstanding with a truly CFM look that u could die for! We changed into many positions and boy this girl was truly aimed to please if I believe you are willing to spend time to please her 1st! You see Im big sized guy and not leng chai or yau ying like Datok but luckily got some kung fu skill bot not painting skill as claimed by them. Anyway was virtually wetting the bed with both our body fluids (pre cum, sweat and god knows what!) with all the postions and I must say was the best making love session I ever had in Thailand. Anyway thats why I was damn busy when Ken & Jacky decided to called me for dinner but my mind was on another type of live oyster for my didi!

We wemt for simple dinner & went to Model Pub to check out the dancers! Seems less dancers and less good looking than the last time we were there! Big Heavy Spending on Girls than anything else. Bro HeMan & his frd piad the corkage charge as the 5 litre wine was paid for by Ken, Jacky & me! So much $ changed hands that I lost track of how much $ was spent by me personally ( very rare but I was trully high from the wine!) 2nd time in my life! After Model our next destination was WWZ to again open a bottle of Chivas at RM150 ++ and again heavy drinking from all except me! Heman choose a girl but I was too high to know what was going on, all I did was ogle my babes pole dancing on the pubs bartop. Was at rhe pub till closing time & went to the Lake Side Rest to float the loykrathongs, I was told by Jacky that I virtually threw my float into the lake which in actual fact was supposed to let it float peacefully to let you wish come true.

By the time we went back to the room it was close to 5am and although my girl wanted to sleep I politely asked for sex as I was still having side effects from the 1st session, but alas it was not as satisfying as the 1st time! Intially she declined and said will do it in the morning but many a times I woke up & it's time to go home without having another session as promised!

Woke up next day, said our goodbyes & paid her a tip for the 1st good sex experaince but wouldnt blame her for the 2nd experaince as she was tired!

Went to a few places in town for our farewell massage but finally went to Oscar as they had rooms avialable!

Details:

Name: Nam Tan
Race: Laotian
Body: Slim & small!
Height: Below Average
Boobs: Small
Skin: Fair
Nipple: Very snall & cute! Slurpppppp!
Armpit hair: OK
Language: Thai & Hokkien!
BJ: Great 1st time with dmn great CFM look, 2nd none!
FJ: 1st time blew my world,2nd time hehehehe just had to blow my load away! She is very responsive & very wet & for a 6months pro her pussy is still in good condition!
FK: Yes & damn passionatly but only 1st time!
DATY: No but I didnt ask or try! She should be OK
Damage: RM300 + tips ?
WIR: Yes but maybe for another of Ah Yongs girl!

This trip was indeed 1 of my best in terms of sex & fun but very heavy on the pocket, thus I need to control finances the next trip

End of FR!

KL Guy