View Single Post
Old 28-03-2008, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Spontaneous 21 years old high end local chinese, Velle

Hi guys, as some are familiar that Velle was previously under bro DO335 and was with me even longer before. So now bro DO335 had left the scene, she decided to come back to me and i managed to persuade her to lower her price that she charged when with DO335. She's consider as high end girl so I understand that the budget maybe a concern to most but I believe you guys should know she has been such pricing since she started. My advice is to give her a pass and try my other girls who are also good. Only those who has that extra loose cash and would like to give her a try just to know how she's like, you can sms me to arrange.

I have added a link to her previous thread but don't think you will find it useful at all cos there's only 2 posting from bro DO335 himself, meaning no FR at all. However if you are to ask me in term of her service and skill, the feedback i got from my customers before was that she is really very skillful and spontaneous in when doing the deed!

Name: Velle

Height: 157cm
Weight: 46kg
Looks: 8/10
Figure: 32B-25-35 (no tattoos)
Damage: $500/1/1
Services Allowed : Kissing, Frenching, Fingering, BBBJ, Painting
Services Not Allowed : CIM, AR & AJ

Apologised to all Indians & Mlys bros.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!

Last edited by Caveat_Emptor; 15-06-2008 at 09:58 AM.