Old 03-08-2008, 04:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
loverboat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 22yrs old syt 36D student

Good Find u have there bro fl_slayer & thanks for the contact.

She was cute. pretty looking and have great curves. Totally not like a professional. Will not waste her breath saying things that you've heard from most FLs. She walked into the room with a big WOW in my mind. "8/10" i rated her in my mind as she came in. i chatted with her for a short while and she asked me to take my shower. i came out and there i took notice of those pair of full, filled tits hiding in her tight body hugging top. She began to strip as i run my hands through her body. It was smooth and nice to my touch. she asked if could dim the lights and she came over, diving right onto my lips. i pulled her down together onto the bed and began carassing her. light moans came as i started licking her nipples while i played with her lovehole. she was getting a little wet. I went down and gave her further treats with my tounge and could sense her shivers of enjoyment with moans intermittenly. i asked her if she likes it and she nodded with a smile. it think she could not take it any longer and lifted my head up signalling to me.."ITS MY TURN"

laying me on my back. she start north licking my nips while i still have a good angle fondling her assets. She move downwards giving me a good suction bbbj. Awwhhh..it was awesome. Great looks, devlish figure, beautiful smile and sensational licking and sucking on my erected manhood. She took her time and i allow her to enjoy every moment of it.

i signalled her to cap me as i wanted to try her ever so moist and tight pussy. She capped me and ride on me cowgirl. beginning with slow and steady movements, she let out moans again. she began rocking harder and the sight of her enjoyment gives great satisfaction and ego as she bit her lips with her eyes closed while rocking (well thats what men are...EGO). i took the opportunity to oppose her rock creating a deeper thrust and she cried out a little when i attempted the first time, she enjoyed the deep thrust and opposing movement became more rythemic as speed increases. The feeling is sensational, i rock her even harder and faster. the tension was so great that i didn't want to hold on any longer and i release my load in her (with cap on of course) while keeping the rock in motion. This is max climax, almost took my life.

We cleaned ourselves, and chated, while i watch her replying to the calls from other bros. She was snacking some tibits and she offer to feed me some. it was sweet. Finally her next appointment is here and she left me satisfied in the room.

Ratings:

look and feel: 8/10 (suits me..its a personal taste)
Boobs: more than a handful, firm and its ALL NATURAL!
Kissing only no french
BBBJ - 6/10 needs training
FJ - 7/10 i hope i could last longer
GFE - 7/10 this nice little girl grows on you
RTF - i want her for 2 shots but she forgot. got appt liao..(i'll be back 4 SURE)
Damage - $70 + TIPs + CD + ROOM.