Old 16-10-2008, 03:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
sexyboy28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: my first sexperience

Hie guys theres another installment.. sory for dealy..

Let me tell you little bit about her and our previous encounters before I continue.

Since I had second base with her we have been exchanging smiles, quick hugs and kisses, occasional few min cresses and rub. She seems to get wet with the hug and I used to like rub her clit from
her wet panties. Especially when she is wearing skirt or open dress I could feel her wet panties. It was fun doing this. She told me that she had touched herself even masturbated but getting touch by a me is totally
different feeling and she loves it. We enjoyed giving each other oral. We didn’t had chance to do it until few week latter when my parents had to go out of town for a day and decided to asked jamie to stay at our place.
It was Sunday and they left in the morning, planning to be back around midnight. I can see she was looking forward for this also. After they left we couldn’t wait and immediately engaged into hot steamy oral sex.

After our little oral sexual encounter I went to wash up and watched TV for a while. She was lying around the sofa and reading a book. We were hugging and having small talks. It was almost lunch time, we got up heated up the food then had our lunch. After her lunch she started doing some house work. Watching her walking around her sexy body, was reminding me of my earlier encounter. I aroused again though cold shower might help. I told her going to take shower went for it. During the shower I could not stop thinking
about her. I guess she was also in same situation thinking about me.

Once I was finished I came out after drying my self. I was wearing my under wear When I noticed she was standing there looking at me. Her looks told me that she is also longing for more. I approached her and kissed her. She responded with an agreement. I started kissing her neck, her ears hugging her tight, my hands were exploring her body, her back gently rubbing her. She was breathing heavily. I loosened up her dress and started kissing her cleavage. She started grinding her crotch with mine breathing heavily. I pushed her back onto the bed. Laid beside her kissing her neck rubbing her breasts. I was fairly aroused rubbing my body with her. I slipped my hand under her dress caressing her tummy and lower boob while kissing her neck and earlobes. It was great feeling. She was enjoying and extended her arms to run her hand in my hair and neck. It was amazing.

I was getting fully aroused. I pulled up her dress took it off and released her breasts from her bra. She had very nice set of boobs. Not so big not so small either white skin pink nipples. I couldn’t resist. Dived in to suck those pink lovely nipples. white nicely formed boobs and their cleavage. I was sucking kissing also using my hand along with it. She was all in heaven, heavy breathing with added moaning. Her hand was playing with my crotch feeling my dick from my under wear. Her touch made me suck on her lovely twin more sucking them licking the nipples sucking them rubbing her other breast with my hand. She slipped her hand under my under wear and started gently stroking my dick. I continued sucking and kissing her breast and nipples while my hand slowly started finding his way towards her panties swirling across her tummy slowly. She was loving it and I was enjoying her rubbing my dick and running her hands on my neck and chest. Soon my hands reached her panties. I felt her pussy through her panty she was wet. I started caressing her inner thighs up and down while I was moving down slowly my head kissing her lower breasts then upper tummy then tummy all around till I reached her panty line. She pulled me as she wanted my crotch near her mouth. I switched position to 69 and started sucking and kissing her inter thigh , kissing along her panty line from tummy , across the thighs and my finger rubbing her wet pussy lips behind her panty. She was getting wild. She pulled down my under wear and started kissing my dick and thighs along my dick. the feeling was amazing. This made me to pull her panties down and started licking her pussy and kissing her crotch along her pussy lips. Her soft lips were working on my dick. her hands feeling my balls. It was awesome. I started sucking her clit while my finger playing with her pussy rubbing her love hole. She was moving her pussy wanting me to put my finger in. I inserted my finger in her hole while still sucking her clit. She was sucking deep on my manhood. I was sucking clit and fingering her rubbing her G spot with my finger tip. This was making her reach her first orgasm. She shook arched her back moaned and I felt her pussy lips throbbing and beating on my finger. She sucked deep on pressing my thigh hard. I increased the speed of fingering and sucking
so I can get her ready again. She was unable to take it asked me to stop but only she can speak out is honey… oh.. ahh….. wai..ttt…..
Cont...