Thread: Tour Package
View Single Post
Old 30-01-2009, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future
Re: Tour Package

Just last month (Dec) also have such encounter. A friend of mine give me a email contact as I was thinking of travelling with a friend of mine to Batam for some spa. Anyway, decide to drop an email to this person (Let's name it C), asking on more details regarding the short trip.
After exchange of some email, decide to take up the package which consist of hotel stay, massage/spa, shopping etc and cost about $400 for 2 person. Later on, we exchange numbers, and even plan to meet up in order to pass her the $, and get the receipt, voucher etc.
Upon meet up, chit chat abit, and knew that she will be our 'personal' tour guide over in Batam too. She had a pretty face, wearing a pair of specs, and nice figure, but kinda short though (max about 155cm). Anyway, a part of conversation belows makes me arouse and think 'bad'...

C: Wow. You don't look like your age...
Me: Huh. Is it? Thx anyway...
C: You going with your girlfriend? Envy her leh...
Me: Haha... you also can go with your bf mah...
C: No la... no bf leh... u want be my bf ar? (follow with some giggle)
Me: Haha... hmm..if i break off with my gf, can consider...
C: haha... anyway, I'll be your tour guide during your visit in Batam. Will bring you for spa, massage, shopping etc...
Me: oic... okok.. haha

2 weeks later, we 3 met at hbf for the exchange of boarding pass, and proceed to board the ferry. Reached Batam at around 12pm, and proceed in checking into the hotel, which is about 15mins away from the pier.

Anyway, after we check in, as usual, did a few rounds with my gf... After that, proceed out for some light snacks. After eating, C brings us to our massage place, which locate about 20mins from the hotel. The enviroment was nice, and after greeted by the therapist, was bring to our room for the treatment. First, we had some short bath, follow by steam, and massage with scrub, and lastly, our milk bath. And again, became horny and did with gf again in the bath-tub. Think the therapist heard us, and she was moaning quite loud, and the 2 therapist was just outside cleaning the place. After bathing+doing, we proceed out, change and C bring us back to our hotel. It was quite late though, so we proceed for our dinner, which was include in the package. After that, went back to our hotel room.

After stripping, and intend to do again, there's a knock on the door room. Wrapped with a towel, I proceed on to open the door, to see who's that, and to my surprise, it was C, and she's wearing the bath-robe. She said she can't get to sleep, and wonder if can come in for some chat. Was quite sad, and yet happy on it, but got no choice, lead her in... Below are some conversation...

C: wow... sorry to disturb you all ar... hope u wont mind...
Me: its ok... np at all...
Gf: ya lor... we oso not so fast sleep... so nvm...
C: haha... if i got him (pointing at me) as bf, I think i oso wont sleep so early... haha
GF: hor hor... (but seems jealous, and can sense abit angry)
Me: aiya.. she joking nia la... me where got good...
GF: ya lo.. u oly good in certain area nia...
C: wow... what area? good in bed can liao...
GF: ya la... he damn horny type...
C: wow.. u dun make me horny oso leh... i abit wet seeing him in towel liao.. somemore sit together, make me think 'y y' leh...
GF: haha.. really or not...
C: ya la... dun believe, i show u lor...

C took off her bath robe... and with just undies on only... I was like... hardened... after seeing her 36C boobs... But to my surprise, my gf seems happy over it... and says.. 'wa... nice boobs... mine oly 32B nia...' followed by she took off her towel around her too... This time I was stunned liao lor... then my gf cont says: 'wei... wat u waiting for... we 2 strip liao... u still dun wan take off your towel??' I like 'huh'... and C says: 'ya lah... kin kin take off liao... we 2 serve u...haha...'

Mai tu liao.. I took off my towel, and jump between them... next i knew, we 3 were kissing, licking, sucking, fucking....

Next day, we didn't even went for breakfast, and make love almost the whole morning.... Till about 11am, we 3 went for some bath, and check out the hotel... and returned back singapore....