Thread: Sin-KL-Hatyai
View Single Post
Old 18-11-2003, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold
Sin-KL-Hatyai

The other day I read a post by one of the brothers here which mentioned about this idea of taking a break in KL before going to Hatyai. I think it is a very very good idea!!!!

My question is what timing of the coach do you take from Singapore?

I assume it is grassland or one of the operators from Singapore. How much is it?

When I reach KL, where do I get transport to Hatyai. It would be great if I could reach KL in the morning, spend a few hours at a HC to relax and move on in the evening so I don't have to stay one night in KL. Also since I never been to KL to cheong, where do you guys suggest I cheong?

Sorry, I know I read someone posted this before but I don't have the time to search through all the thread and post especially with Sammyboy server being so slow these days.

Thank you very much for answering my question. Will try to give an update on Hatyai LIVE when I am there as I have done in the past.