Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Cuntalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: Sin-KL-Hatyai

Quote:
Originally posted by edkoh2000
Thank you brother cunttalk, thats is what I looking for. I think I will take try this. Should be going next week.

Just to clarify a little, I assume I will have to take a cab from Puduraya terminal to Cititel Hotel and back after the HC break. Also we would have our luggage with us so can we put them with the HC management?

This time I go Hatyai, I might try this so call new "superstar" karaoke. I hope they really is the sing song type instead of just another chicken farm.

Last time I went, I did try one REAL karaoke near BP Tower. Its not bad, got vietnam girls to sing chinese songs with you but to bring them out is quite costly.
yup take a cab ard RM5 to Cititel...

there's left luggage services at Puduraya bus terminal...1 piece luggage iz RM2...if not too bulky then u can bring to Spa n keep in the locker...

yo bro go recce superstar liao must let us know fun or not ok?

btw hv u been to this MP Chaopraya4 bf?not exactly a spa but beri classy place for soapy massage cum bonking...

Marriage is a 3 ring circus:Engagement Ring...Wedding Ring...Suffer Ring...

No More Playing Tirak Games With WLs...Back To My 7 F Cheong Rules...

Find her,Friend her,French her,Finger her,Fuck her,Forget her,Find next...

Sexy Naked Photos & XXX Movies for PCC, Cheong Mission , 24 HRS TCSS in Chat Room , Earn While Cheonging, Welcum to Dr Devil Hum Sup Club