Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 21
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

went to rowell this everning as spoken. first time there, walk the whole stretch to have a look around. saw a lots of indian national there to enjoy the holiday. did not know which hse is which. but its not diff to see which hse is working, those that got a lot of IN there has sis working. went to a few hse to take a look. finally reach hse 79. my oh my. all the lookable and pretty ones are at this hse. all of them waving at me showing the 3 sign, i guess to suggest $30. stood there while the IN squeeze around me. being only chinese there, the sister were waving at me. saw a tall sis with red skirt with very nice curvy figure, but didnt engage her. there were many to choose from. standard were not bad. notice a gal with lightly brown tinted hair sitting among the sis. she look like the japanese gal who went to taiwan showbiz. xiang ma qian, bro who watch the variety show might right a bell. signal to her, they open the door for me to enter. went upstair into 1 of the room. the room suck big time. small tight room with a dirty mattress. go down to business. she undress down till left her panties. knew she is preop. (sorry didnt know whether all the sis are preop there) tough her dick. not too small. ask her whether functional, she replied yes and she can cum. made me excited a little. she took off her panties. nice sizable dick. she proceed to lick on my nipps. not too bad. my didi start to harden. she capped me and start to blow. soft gentle suction. nothing to shout about. her boobs were quite large. at least a C to D. ask her whether can suck her, she said yes. ask whether she can fuck me, she said shes spend for the day. ask me to go back tml and he can fuck me. sian a bit. no mood to suck for her already. lie down. ask her to sit on top cow gal style. norm for me, but like the feeling of her dick slapping against my tummy when she move up and down. change to doggy and finish her off. nothing to shout about.

name: May
Height: about 1.62m
boobs: 6/10 (fake but nice to hold)
face: 8/10 ( look like xiang ma qian)
dick: 5/10 (5-6in, good size to fuck without causing too much pain to our ass. but too bad didnt get to be fuck.
BJ: 5/10 (weak suction)
FJ: 6/10 (not much skill, but feeling like fucking xiang ma qian)
damage: $30 (didnt tip her cos she didnt fuck me)
RTF: yes, but wanna try others first. shes 1 of the more pretty ones there IMO

just my FR, might be different from the bros out there.

overall not a bad fuck. place are run down. but pretty worth it for $30 to fuck a chio ladyboy. I feel better then changi.

questions: are all the ladyboy at rowell preop?