Old 15-04-2009, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
desker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Yesterday damn horny, so went down to rowell...had intended to try MOT cos bro coldfeet reported she allow frenching and BBBJ...

was there at 6pm dot and first customer of the day...asked for MOT and told she was back in BK...so bo bian, got to try others....

saw this LB with short skimpy skirt and red feathery bra...damn fucking hot...so onz her after she say got frenching...

in the room she asked for payment first, $30...then proceed to action...very disappointed here cos her frenching means kissing, only LIPS! neber turtle turtle...another lier...kena many many times liao...but lan lan suck thumb, pay already got to fuck...

attacked her boobs, kissed and rubba each other's dick...good thing she damn sexy and hot, fair and put on a kick-ass red lipstick...then we stripped and I pulled down her panties, but stopped her from removing the short skimpy skirt...I have this fetish of liking to see ladies naked underneath when I flip up the skirt, gives the impression that she's ready for fucking...

the rest SOP, missionary, cowgirl and finish in missionary...

her name FERN, from Pattaya...damage $30, body 8/10, no BBBJ, only BJ, no frenching, only kissing on lips, boobs big and hard, face is 9/10 very pretty and sexy...RTF=no, cos no frenching