Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cartoon100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tuition / School Teacher Looks PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT33 View Post
Before i start this thread, just to state that I am not her OKT and just want to help her out.

Get to know this PRC gal known as 'Xiao Han' 2 days back thru friend intro. From the 1st look, she really look like those school teacher which I always fancy on my child's teacher. She also wears a spectacle. As for her look, I would grade her as 7. But her look will grow further after sometime.

Suprisely that I received a call from XH on Sunday and invited me out for a drink. Straight to the point, I asked her why out of sudden she will call me. Same story la, like me lor and finally magic word come out ask me to go 81 and rest. After hearing this, really make me steam BUT weekend is my family day, so I rejected and promise to meet her within this week.

Learnt fom her that she will be leaving in early May and did not manage to earn much for her 1st trip here. I asked her and she agreed to let me intro some Bros here to her. She promise of good service to all the Bros here who take good care of her.

Personally, I have not QC her and the session will be planning within this week. Will cut short the stories & go to her stats.

Name: Xiao Han 小涵
Height: 1.60cm
Weight: 48kg
Look: 7/10
Boobs: B cupper (with light brown nipple)
Gfe: 8/10 (During the 1st meet up at the coffee shop)
Damages: $80 / 1 SHOT / Max 1 hr.

Criterias to get her contact...
1) Able to post a FR whether it good or bad.
2) As she can only converse in chinese. Sorry to other races brudder.
3) Minimum 15 points & 2 recent FR (I will screen thru)
4) If u think she is good pls tip her

Bro, who always fancy bonking tuition or school teacher, she is the choice. If u think u qualify for her contact pls pm me... Cheers!
Bro, that time saw this cha bo looking like what you described near Lorong 17 carpark, but never ON her. Can share share this contact? Thank you