Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ibtm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

I needed a break.

Work has been killing me.

As I was wandering aimlessly, my feet mysteriously carried me to Rowell. (Ya, I know what you guys are thinking right now) The usual friendly faces greeted me.

"I'm very good."

"Slow Slow"

"Big cock" + the hand signal (fist striking the forearm like ultraman style which indicates they have a functional cock capable of fucking your maiden ass)

Ya... The usual... I always had a hard time deciding which gal to choose from my favorite haunt. All of them looks so good and juicy. To choose one is like committing a heinous sin against all the rest. One of the LB stood up...

"You remember me... Sonia" A tall boobsy LB with a figure to kill winked at me, trying frantically to refresh my memory.

Ok. Thing I better walk around first to view my options.

Rowell has been bustling with life. More and more LBs are operating from the shop house than before. Seriously, I'm spolit for choice. Basically it voices down to.... Local (Indian or Malay) vs Thai (Drink stall haunt aka the old guards).

I had the urge to take a bus back considering my dire financial status. It was so bad that I had to refrain from logging on lest I may be tempted to bonk. AHHHH!!! My siao is almost bursting out from my pitiful puny nut sac. As usual, the craving to bonk supersede all logic and once again... I find myself standing before a host of beautiful LBs vying for my attention... Errr... Cash...

Two LBs stand out from the rest. Both were squating in front of the gate. Both were beautiful - One got a japanese look and the other looks like she got a 10" dick ready to rip my bare ass apart. Both were saying how good they were. While there may be more better LBs around, the sickening thought of work dawned upon me - I have to make a decision.... PROMPTU! Got to finish my "biz" by 10 pm sharp!

In the end I chose the "japanese look", hoping her dick is as good as she looks. hehehe

Jane stripped down to her panties and waited for me to be ready. Nice panties. Different from the norm.... A bit like spider web style. Once I'm fully naked, she asked politely what kind of service I want. I just spurt out the one thing I needed badly: A good fuck in my ass! Without a word, Jane proceed to give my nipples a good suck. When she went down on me, for the moment I thought she is going to give me BBBJ cos she was sucking on the base of my shaft and running her slitty tongue along the full length of my dick, heading straight for my mushroom head!

Ho Say liao... I thought as I waited in eager anticipation for her tongue to reach the ultimate destination. Disappointment sets in when she only painted the length of my shaft instead of attacking my mushroom head. Nevermind lah... this is the norm for LBs operating in Rowell. On the hindsight, it is safer for us cheongsters as well. Jane is busy jerking off, trying to prep her dick for me. I returned the favor by giving her deep throat. Within seconds, her limp dick swell inside my mouth to a full 5.5" curve "sword". Jane capped her dick and asked if I can tip her more to fuck my ass. I politely declined cos I'm only prepared to spend $30 max.

I don't want to make things difficult for Jane. She is doing her job and it is only fair for her to ask for more to compensate for her hard work (Hard as in getting her dick hard for me). She capped my dick and wanted me to ram her missionary. Once again, I decline, giving the reason that I'm tired (Actually I love to see LBs ride on top of me with their hard dick slapping on my abds on every downward thrust).

Poor Jane... Working hard... Pumping hard on my dick in the squatting postion. My heart softened and I went on to bonk her doggie. Still couldn't cum. Bo pian... change to missionary and closed my eyes for better concentration... Still couldn't cum... Perhaps I'm too anxious and worried for Jane - I don't want her ass to ache just because I got difficulty cumming. After a few more thrust, I assured her it is ok that I don't cum.

FR on Jane
Looks: (8/10) Very oriental. Thick fake eyebrows. Make up very thick like geisha. It is her beautiful eyes that captures my heart

Figure: (9/10) Tall. at least 170 cm. Nice firm butt. Well shaped boobs but not nicely done. Can feel lumps. Model figure. Absolutely no tummy. Almost 0% fat.

BJ: (7/10) Good suction. Use her hand to jerk me off while sucking on me.

GFE: (8/10) Knows how to please.

Attitude: (8/10) Service oriented.

Damage: $30

Overall: (6/10) Not her fault cos I'm looking to be fucked rather than to fuck. Anyway I don't think she can maintained her erection even if I'm willing to pay more.

When I left the joint, a very japanese kawaii gal was standing at the gate. Wonder who will be the lucky chap to bonk her after I left.