View Single Post
Old 28-05-2009, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1004 / Power: 16
Hot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud of
Re: Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Here's my 3rd big boob FR.

Girl Number : L18H16G08
Name : Bim. Been in Sg for 6 mths.
Looks : 7.5/10. Quite cute and sweet.
Body : 8/10. Good tight body.
Boobs : 8.5/10. Big C-cups+, with small dark nipples. Very firm and perky for their size. Fantastic when she puts them in your face and when she's riding you.
Service : Very good. She was very friendly and playful. Tickled me when I was removing my T-shirt, and giggles alot.
Shower : Good. Wanted to BBBJ me in shower but I declined. Rubbed her big soapy boobs and her tight little butt all over my dick.
BJ : 7/10. Good, but short.
FJ : 8/10. I didn't intend to F her initially, but seeing her big tits on her tight bod, I just had to bang her. She rode me very energetically on top. Seeing and grabbing her big firm boobs when she's on top is very steam! Change to missionary and bang her till I came. She moaned softly throughout, very erotic. None of that fake loud moans.
HJ : NA.
Language : Speaks English.
RTF : Yes!
is she still there?
Avfan say they allow cim??? is it true if true must go down see see liao