View Single Post
Old 19-08-2009, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
skyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacknife81 View Post
Thanks bro for the recommendation. I just visited the place and I can verify that this is an indeed safe place for brothers cheonging alone.

To further elaborate on the location, the nearest MRT for the place is ZhongXiaoDunHua (忠孝敦化), and the road it's on is 忠孝東路四段。 It's in an old building beside LUXY。The building has a small neon signboard saying 富城. You won't miss it if you look carefully.

小杨 was on holiday, but no problem, another guy, 阿健 took care of my needs.

The charges are like other KTVs: 2000 / hr (min 2 hours) + 1000 waiter tip.
You get free flow of beer plus other tidbits.

The gal I had was 19 and she was really fun-loving, accomodating and nice to chat with. Had a HJ from her and gave her 1000 tip after the whole thing.

Total damage was 6000 TWD but it was every penny well spent for me. I really have a weakness for Taiwanese 美眉。
Bro,

R u sure you've the right calculation? You mentioned the drink NT2k + Water Tips NT1k + the Tips to the gal NT 1k = NT 4k ler. Wah lau. You must very drunk when you pay the $$ else must be sperm rush to your brain liao (too shiok).