Old 19-03-2004, 04:06 PM
blueboy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Quote:
Originally posted by blueboy
thanks develish. i'll see if i can get lucky. will post FR when i'm back.

by the way, anyone happens to know if renaissance is strict with taking girls back or if i can call for girls to renaissance?

hi brudders,

as promised... here's a contribution from me after my trip to hcmc. unfortunately, i wasn't able to find son as recommended by brudder develish. my vietnamese colleagues brought me to this place after visits to a few clubs. it's called min tamh massage... something like that. exactly which street i'm not too sure but i noticed it's beside min tamh hotel. it's a upper mid range place & i can tell you, it's worth the money. anyway, entrance fee is only 7USD & this gains you access to the sauna, steam room, jacuzzi & drinks in the waiting room.

The girls in general are all good looking & i can vouch for that. I got a girl from Hanoi, although we couldn't really communicate - she only spoke Vietnamese, she was rather playful and fun. 1 thing about this place is that they really do know how to give you a good massage. They only allow HJ but you can negotiate for a BJ. No FJs though. Allowed me to finger & autoroam.. although no removal of clothings.

Looks - 6.5/10 (i'm quite picky about looks and therefore only 6.5 but in general she's cute rather than gorgeous)

Body - 6.5/10

Massage - 8/10

Cost - 10 USD (HJ)

Return to place - Yes!