Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
jameskhoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM

dudes,

I notice that most dudes here are having trouble getting laid in HCM. Honestly, when I 1st came here, its pretty much the same. Have absolutely no clue watsoeva (to some grandmasters, I still have no clue).

Massage joints
Locations = Seriously everywhere. Most hotels have them.
Services = most massage joints provide the basic HJ. Seldom provide more, but no harm trying. BJ, yes it is possible, there are some girls that will provide them. Just remember to ask them first, before they spray oil all over your lil brother. Have heard some saying that they got a FJ, but personally, never experienced it.
Prices = Local pay VND20K - VND50K (depending on service). Foreigners pay VND50K - VND"too damn much". Basically, HJ = VND50K-100K (here is a trick, learn to speak a little viet, don't talk too much when you have your massage, try not to negotiate payment, have HJ first, then write the tip, if girl argues, then say "ok ok, but just because you are beautiful", add a little more tip).
BJ = VND100K - VND150K (that is already a bit too much, but I know it is difficult for some to negotiate) FJ = Do not know, never had it in a massage joint. ***please note all these prices refer to local hotels. and prices does not include massage cost.
Advise = If you are looking for a "special", go to local hotels, much cheaper. If you are looking for a good massage and "special", go to 3 star hotels (you can look for a magazine called "TimeOut", they have some hotels listed). If you are looking for a kickass massage, go to "Qi". No specials, damn expensive massage, but after the massage, you will be walking out like a jellyfish.

BJ massage joint
Location = Look for pitch black glass that has the words "HOT TOC". Go in, if girls are wearing very short skirts, very low tops, around 4-5 girls (could be more), no one really getting their hair washed or cut. Then well done, you have found a BJ massage joint. Do not bother with glass that you can see in, most of the time, nothing on-the-spot dodginess.
Services = HJ, BJ, and very selected some FJ
Prices = HJ - VND150K, BJ - VND200K, FJ - 350K (all prices includes massage, which really there is no massage)
Advise = not for the weak hearted. Basically, you go in, you strip down, you lie down, she pulls her top up, she pulls her undies down, you play with her pussi and tits, you get your monkey wacked-sucked,farked, you finish job, she cleans you, you pay up, you leave. Its no way a girlfriend experience, minimum talking, average action, not a whole lot of ambience. ***if you like the girl, ask for her phone no. call her for a FJ on the side, usually works (at least for me)

Discos
Locations = Almost everywhere. But honestly, only 2 discos are worth going (for picking whores up). Apocalypse and a disco in Liberty hotel.
Services = Pretty much "the works". Just watch out for the girls that are already hanging out with guys, some are honestly there for a good time with their dude (or dudes who have already completed negotiations).
Prices = Locals don't really hang around these joints (too expensive), but a lot of "viet kieu" hang around (oversea vietnamese). Viet Kieu typically pay USD20-USD30 cheaper than most others. Foreigners pay USD65-USD"again too much" for overnight services. Please keep in mind that overnight does not neccessary mean unlimited jams. Keep that in mind and do not argue with the girl, treat them with some respect, and you should have the time of your life, or at least satisfy your needs for the night. ***prices does not include hotel stay.
Advise = Get to the disco's around 9pm, look around, make sure you find your target, make sure target see you, check for a bit of "smile", if yes, and you succeed in agreeing with a price, you will have a better time. If no eye contact, and you feel the need to go for it anyway, then good luck buddy, prices might be higher, but it all depends on you. ***word of advise, remember to bring your own condoms, that way girl will not have excuse, "no more condoms".

Thats about it. Please rememer that all info is my personal experience and opinions, if a grandmaster wish to correct me, I am more than happy for a mentor, if a rookie wish to ask questions, please don't cause I consider myself a rookie too.