View Single Post
Old 20-01-2010, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Arrow New gen of cab drivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0939 View Post
I take it that you never search a street directory. So take a taxi, preferably a Chinese and ask for the direction "Kin Jio Kar, literally banana leg". You will get there.
A moment ago was writting in another threads, suddenly remembered nowadays many new "part time" cabdrivers, few experienced with them , they don't seems to know how to travel around. I guess 4a new younger driver, include those HK migrated here 10yrs or so, now become citizens, than no choice driver taxis. This group i'm afraid we say Banana Leg, they will b lost, liked i mention in the other threads, "Tanglin Halt 16stories", fyi that is Commonwealth Close.

Ok! How about first timers, say Petain Rd Brothels behind the City Sq Mall? Or near Farrer Park MRT station? This might help.