View Single Post
Old 25-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Story of Betrayal

Who paid for the thailand trip? Is it 50% each? If that's the case, maybe that's why she waited till after the trip to break up with you. Actually, gfs of NSF damn poor thing. Wait and wait till the weekends, then bf comes out and only talk in army terms. Worse, bf gets so disconnected with the real world that he doesn't understand how her life has changed.

My ex-gf cheated on me too during my NS days. 5 days before I ord (and regain freedom), we broke up as she found an older guy outside. Sibeh irony cos she waited so long for me. You are still so young, did you really think she's the one you will marry? Maybe it's a good thing this 'tree' left you, there's a forest of trees out there for you to explore (a chinese saying).

Wait till you get to meet other girls who are waiting for their NSF bfs. Then you can see the other side of the picture. Maybe you will go after these gfs too.