Thread: HPV Vaccination
View Single Post
Old 16-05-2010, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 16
red_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to behold
Re: HPV Vaccination

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfA_hmor View Post
DSC is generally cheaper cuz it's subsidized. But heard they might be abit more particular about giving men the jab. Better call DSC to check. Pte clinicd generally don't have a problem with giving men the jab.
haha.. i did call them up.. all they said was.. MUST SEE DOCTOR before the jab.. each time see doctor will set us back $15.. but altogether $135 still $50 cheaper than the GP.. somemore go twice still got spare cash to go look for FL.. completed the vaccination still can look for those high quality young ones with the $150 ..

Some things are just meant to be shared.

What goes around will come around.

Ugliness has got no cure (Hope?) → Dun be overly sensitive. Just talking about myself.