Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 18
bbboy05 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbboy05 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Melbourne Australia

Forgot about this thread!

FR on Amy from Melbourne Colosseum
I've heard a bit about this lady so decided to head over to suss it out. Got there in the arvo but was disappointed as only ONE lady came out for the viewing. All others are booked for another half an hour. Asked the receptionist who is available and was pleased to hear Amy will be ready soon. Booked her before having met her!

10 minutes later, out she came. Nicely dressed in corset and stockings but was a little underwhelmed by her looks. However, she more than made it up with her outgoing attitude. She led me upstairs to the big room (first room on the right upstairs) as I've made a one hour booking.

She left the room to get more towels and off I go to the showers. She came back soon after well equipped with lots of towels.

Action!

She got me to lie down on my tummy while she went on with her teasing. Touching me at the right spots got me in the mood and soon we fondled one another, not without dirty talk. Her flawless skin made the experience all the more sweeter and her perfectly sized boobs (B cup) was icing on the cake. Minutes later, she shoved her pussy at me while she gave me heads. Nice pussy, shaved and no odour. While servicing her, she momentarily stopped and her juices came flowing!

She wanted me in her and I obliged. Started with reverse cowgirl before she turned around. She's pretty good on top and moans like a pro (no pun intended!). Of course, the dirty talk continued. Few positions later, she squeezed me dry while it was my turn to unload my "offsprings".

She insisted on getting me a drink so I relented. She came back later armed with a glass of coke in her hand. We chatted while I finished my drink. She gave me a nice firm massage at my request and asked if I wanted another shot while at it. I kindly rejected her offer as I was too tired by then. We took a while before I got my first shot over, hence my reluctance for a second round. I'm getting old!

While I relaxed, we engaged in a series of small talks. It was nice that her command of the language is quite proficient when compared to her colleagues.

Soon after, it was time for me to go. A hug and a kiss later, off I went.

My one hour booking was well worth it even though I was a one "hit" wonder on this particular occasion.

Damage: $200 (day time rate)

* I know the punters on this forum place strong emphasis on ratings but I wouldn't bother as it's too subjective