Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 18
bbboy05 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbboy05 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Melbourne Australia

Another punt!

Here's my FR on Ivy from Melbourne Colosseum

Walked into MC and I realised I'm not alone. 4 other punters were there lounging deciding on who to go for. Note to self: 2.45pm on a Wednesday is not an ideal time and day for some afternoon delight. A flurry of girls came out, namely; Amy, Cindy, Honey and some others I don't remember. Was about to head to the counter to make reservations for Amy but another punter had decided on her as well, only he was 10 seconds faster. Made an enquiry on who else is available and was told there was Ivy and Lilly. Not wanting to leave without some fun, I patiently waited for another 5-10 minutes.

Ivy came out for an intro soon after and boy was she pretty! I was still kind of undecided at this point despite her obvious good looks, but the mamasan strongly recommended her. Say no more, 1 hour it is.

Room 1 was occupied and had to settle for Room 2 instead, not that it matters much to me. Took a shower and Ivy is still no where to be seen. 5 minutes after I'm done with the shower, she reappeared. 10 minutes gone!

She invited me on to the bed, and which at this point I had the perfect view of her body. Very nice body and her smooth skin was an added bonus! Proceeded to explore her beautiful body but was rejected as I tried to suckle on her nipples. NOOOO! talk. As she was giving me heads, I politely asked her to turn around so we can have mutual orals and again my advances were rejected. Not only that, she wouldn't allow any kissing as well. I thought I was going to die there and then!

After a lacklustre bj with cap, she proceeded to lube her privates and on top of me she was. She was intimate, as in she was in close proximity to my face but the fact that I can't taste her petite lips was still playing on my head. So near, yet so far! As I busied myself playing with her silicon boobs, it was only natural that I would play with her nipples as well. Oops, forgot she doesn't like it. Gave her boobs a good squeeze and again was given a negatory reply. Did her in other positions and shot my load in the good 'ol missionary.

While I was resting, she lied down next to me and held my hands, but there were very very awkward silences. She was rather interested in knowing where I'm from and what I do so we made some small talk. She's from Korea and is studying English at the moment so it was forgiven that her English was not up to par. However, I don't think the language barrier is all that big a problem as we did manage to have a conversation which I understood her completely. It was her personality. She's the typical quiet, demure Asian girl next door. A big change from what I'd expect from a place like this. No excuse for her poor service and lack of enthusiasm. It was rather disappointing as she could have been the "next big thing" over here at MC if she actually made an effort to please punters.

Time passed rather slowly and I was getting quite bored! Off to the shower and left soon after despite still having 20 minutes to spare in 1 hour booking. For some reasons, I refrained from telling the mama-san about my dismal experience. On my way out, another 2 punters were waiting (I told you it's a busy day!) and I saw Amy there again. ARGH!