View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 15
ColourBlindx2 is a splendid one to beholdColourBlindx2 is a splendid one to beholdColourBlindx2 is a splendid one to beholdColourBlindx2 is a splendid one to beholdColourBlindx2 is a splendid one to beholdColourBlindx2 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Unofficial Sammyboy Swinger Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColourBlindx2 View Post
Ken is a muscular, bald Chinese bloke who definitely qualifies as anybody's personal trainer. Broad shoulders, arms as thick as a tree trunk, small tight ass. Barbie is an extremely milf-ish lady who's given birth to kids (the eldest child is younger than me by two years) but has amazingly maintained her svelte figure and round, firm ass.

Us.... I look at my darling discussing gym stuff with Ken so enthusiastically and i feel like i am looking at a different Colourblind M. Barbie looks at me and bursts out laughing, saying that it's as if her teenage daughter is licking her pussy.

The first time we met them, was at a open air carpark in the east and she was hidden from view, giving Ken a blowjob.

Took the cue immediately, darling unzipped his pants and i knelt down on a makeshift cushion and gave him an appetizing blow. Not long after, Ken was eager to lick Barbie's pussy... Well, so was i!! Waited a few moments for Ken to have his share, and i butted in. Gave them my Pretty-Please-can-i-lick-your-pussy look but Barbie was apprehensive since it would be her first time! So i bent forward and kissed her lightly on the lips to get her to absorb the fact that it would be a full grown female who would be making her scream with ecstacy in a minute's time.

After tasting her quivering lips, i crept in between her outstretched legs and started my onslaught. My oh my, her cries of surprise mixed with new-found ecstacy silenced the crickets which were chirping in the background. Took a long ten minutes before i felt my jaw starting to ache and i took a step back for Ken to re-assume his position. Then she came up and hugged and kissed me, thanking me for making her feel so "shiok"! Hahahaha.... But when Ken took over, she went quiet again. And the crickets came back.

Let's just say that Ken needs to take some lessons in pussy-licking.
Continued....

Soon enough, pussy licking aint enough. The girls needed cocks in their pussies!

And so Barbie and i sucked the guys to make their cocks fuck-ready. But oh no!! Since we're in the outdoors, there's no bed to accommodate us at all!! But quick-thinking Ken whipped out a huge picnic floormat and laid it down onto the nearby grass patch and there it was - a makeshift bed!

Ken laid down while Barbie climbed over and gave him a blowjob. But it seems like Ken was experiencing the same problem that Barbie had when he was licking her! Oh dear..... Colourblind f to the rescue!!

Ken didnt know how to respond when he felt an unfamiliar mouth taking all of his cock in. He didnt know how to even react once he got to enjoy the kind of ecstacy that Barbie had experienced 5 minutes ago. His cock got so rock-hard and erect that it had reached its physical limit and the owner of that cock was fighting hard to hold back his cum and enjoy the moment at the same time.

Darling had been watching the whole scene and stroking his thick chocolatey cock while enjoying the sight and smiling to himself. Bet you that he was feeling super proud that his Colourblind f knows how to pleasure both girl and boy!!

By then i was simply aching to suck on his cock and get royally fucked by Colourblind M. A few sideways glances at him and darling's gotten the message. He called out to me and beckoned me to come suck him, to get him hard so that i could get my fuck. A few deepthroats and he was ready to go!!

Darling doggy-ed me while Ken fucked Barbie missionary. I bent over so low that i could reach Barbie's nips to suckle onto. But it was an impossible feat as Ken was fucking Barbie so vigorously that her boobs couldnt stay in place, not forgetting the fact that i was also being pounded so gloriously that i could do nothing but moan with pleasure....

But Ken couldnt tolerate the humid weather anymore and decided that the two of them should complete the deed in the comfort of his car. So picnic mat was temporarily abandoned by its owner. But hey, the Colourblinds could finally use it! I got onto all fours and raised my ass to the highest possible height, waiting patiently for my fucking machine to come fuck me from behind.

After my 101st orgasm, my knees were starting to give way but i just didnt want to stop cumming!! But i was also eager for darling to cum!! He hadnt cummed for the whole nite!!

I had to get him to cum!!

And he did come after i begged him to

Couldnt stand up after that, had to rest for a while.... But damn i enjoyed the whole session!!

Colourblind f