Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
michaeldust is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenwee View Post
Think it was about an hour to an hour half....quite frankly I don't know and couldn't have cared less....it was great and unhurried.

i agreed with bro Kenwee..the service is really out of the world..

I went to this massage "No 1". i was lead to going a hot bath and sauna. Thereafter, i will show to a waiting room. The manager will come in and ask what typr of girl i want. Then she proceed to arrange for me.

Within few minutes, I was shown to go to another room. When the door open, a girl wearing an OL welcome me (dream come true). She is very pretty. Look like a mixed..didnt look like a Korean at all.

She took a green tea for me to drink even thou we have langugue barrier, she didnt stop talking to me in korean. but i try to understand..

After a good 5min of looking at her. She start to strip in front of me slowdy.
She had a wonderful pairs of boobs which still inprint in my head.

Then she hold my hand n lead me to shower. When i in the shower, i wonder y is that a bed in the shower..but i didnt care as im too endorse of her washing me every inches..i mean really very inches. Her nipple was standing..omg i really like to see that.

after a all the washing, she ask me to lie on the bed in the shower room. Then she put some lotion on my back (oh thats what bed for). she start kissing me on the back and using her pointed nipple boobs to rub my back..i was feeling so good, then she proceed to use her pussy and rub..n making alot of moaning sound. the ask me to raise my ass up then she start AR..she was good..immediating..my bro stand and she stand to stroking it. I really have to endure so that i will not be waste.

Afterthat, she ask me to turn around, she done the same of rubbing on my chest...then going my south and suck my bro..it is the best Bj i ever had..i almost cum. I reallly want to cim but i dont know how many shot i can have..so i endure.

After the "fight", we proceed to clean up..then she suddenly start to Bj me while im standing..like the AV star. I play with her boobs until she cant stand and push me to the bed in her bedroom.

I play her boobs and cunt and eventually finger her..she is so wet and water is flowing out. then she taking up a cap and cap me n start cowgirl postion..

We tired a few position, mind that in her room there is mirror everywhere include ceiling. she willing to try alot of position from dooggie to standing to cowgirl again..to infront of the mirror to missionary etc..n she moan is so loud that i think outside can hear..i like that. Eventually i let out everything in missionary.

After whole session, she didnt rush me at all..we had a chat and hug after that. waiting for the time to go. then the phone ring and with proceed to wash up.

After i left, she kiss me on the lips and thanks me for a wonderful time.

After i left the room, someone lead me to the hot bath area again..when i was about to change, my korean friend told me that there is a massage by aother girl again. I was "wat" somemore? I had to reject it as im going to a disco called Eden (alot of chio bus) somewhere near by with other of my friends.

Maybe i will go there again before i left Korea on thur.

Statics:

Name: Sky
Boobs: At least b-cup
FJ: 10/10
BJ: 9.5/10 it will be a 10 if she know to speak english
SHower: 10/10
gfe: 9/10
commuication: 8/10..actually is 5 but she willing to check her dictionary in order to talk to u +3 for her effort
Looks: 9/10

RTF: 100% sure

Bro please up my points if you like this FR. I had the address with me..but in korean language