View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of
Re: In love with a KTV Viet gal, need help

TS:

Not all Viet KTV girls are really that bad. Yes, to them their family come first. In fact all Asian women think that way too. There are some really nice and good Viet girls out there. My one does not asked a single cents from me. There was once she even lied to me that she is going home to Hanoi to see her family but in reality she went to Hcmc to see doctors for surgically. During that time, if she wants, she could have easily asked me for monies for her medical needs.

Just do what you think is correct for yourself. There is no such things as Right or Wrong. No one in SBF can actually tell you what to do. You can only blame yourself for picking the wrong girl to be your wife or vice verse you can also congrate yourself for picking a very understanding wife.

My favorite part of the female body (Y)