Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Mr Bombastic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Fucking Stories (over 30 women)

Thanks for the support bros.

To Bus72: Bingo, the 30 conquests involve MILFs. Their stories will come soon. Others include virgins, Minahs, ah lians, poly/JC/ITE girls, 16 yr old....etc... just a preview.

Here goes part 3 of Chapter 1....

Year 4 was a busy year full of projects to complete and tests to pass. The stress levels were high, as such, girls and boys needed some avenues to release them. A close friend of the opposite sex just fits the bill. Xiao Wan and I started to meet more often to study together as the final exams drew near. We would hang out in the library the whole day, or sometimes I'll bring her to my favourite cafe along bukit timah. It feels good to have a gorgeous head turner walking beside you. Sometimes I can't stop myself from glancing if other guys were looking at her, and feel proud when they do (I'm sure you do that if you had a pretty gf).
In between the serious studying, we would have 'commercial breaks'. It started with some harmless chatting...then slowly we started to joke more and play, like taking funny photos together, reading each other's palm (it works everytime!). Chemistry soon developed. It also helped that her relationship with her bf wasn't going very smoothly, and that I had recently became single again. She told me how she held a soft admiration for me during our secondary school times, because I was quite a figure in the CCA. I said I noticed her too, and honestly told her that she had slutty eyes. It didn't backfire. In fact, we went on to chat about more sexy stuff. One went like that

Her: You know, he(her bf) brought me to Bintan the first week we were together.
Me: Woah, first week and you went overseas with him liao ah?
Her: haha..ya lor. Unbelievable right?
Me: So did you have a 'good time' in the hotel room? haha
Her: No la, he didn't touch me during then. Really. But after a short while, we did everything la. I wasn't a virgin already what.
Me: So you very experienced la, more than me
Her: haha. no la. But he very violent one. You don't know how much I bleed everytime he do me lor. Wa lau
(my heart pain....)
Me: Oh... he likes that kind eh. So you must have alot of feeling too la.
Her: Ok la... his performance dropping quite fast. I haven't start to get high, he finished already.
Me: Maybe age has caught up with him. (He's 8 yrs older)
Her: Maybe... but I like slowly. more sensual. Aiya, you don't understand one la. haha.
(back to studying)

I thought woah..this is one horny babe. And her bf's performance not up to standard recently. This is my chance. So one fateful day, she announced that she became single (partly due to my coercing too), cos she was tired of his temper. The last straw came when he hit her. We started going out on late night drinks, morning runs and beachy suntans.

On our first trip to Sentosa, she came dressed with a tiny black bikini with matching mini beach shorts. My eyes almost popped out of the sockets! Those set of full c cup breasts were half plunging out from the 2 cloth triangles on her chest. They looked like the firmest and juiciest pair of tits in the whole world (at least at that moment). I tried not to look, but I think she noticed. I thought it would be heavenly if I could help her apply sunblock, but I didn't dare to ask directly.

Me: ay, you got sunblock? lend me
Her: Wah, guy also need ah. haha. here, take it.
Me: can help me apply behind, can't reach
(rubs my back with her smooth hands)
When she was applying..
Me: you can reach your back meh?
Her: no la..not flexible.
Me: need help not. don't paiseh la, just say.
Her: haha... ok ok. help me put some behind.

JACKPOT!

Rubbing the lotion on her fair and smooth skin was a tantalizing affair. I tried to go as slow as possible, just to prolong the moment. She has totally no idea that my beach shorts were getting tighter by the second. In my mind, i was already fucking her on the sand doggie style. I went up and down her back, from the neck to the top of her shorts, remembering to apply the sides too, close to her breasts, careful not to be too close for comfort. As I moved up behind her neck, I gave her a little massage, pinching her neck and shoulder muscles. She let out a moan
"hmmm....very shiok leh. where did you learn to do that?"
"Oh, I learnt online la. Cos I help my mum massage too sometimes"
"Feels good. continue leh, dont stop"
As she speaks, her shoulders heaved, and her head swirled from side to side, eyes closed and biting her lips. If only it was our foreplay in bed.

For the whole day on the beach, I couldn't take my eyes away from her body. Her beautiful assets, her slim and flat waist, sexy hips just nice for grabbing from behind, and slender legs which will be opening for me in time to come.

~end of part 3~

~William Shakespeare, Sonnets to Sundry Notes of Music, IV