Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
legendo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to marry a Geylang WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by wint3rflame View Post
I've got to know this Thai girl while visiting one of the legal houses in Geylang and we've been together for almost half a year now. Bros may want to laugh at me for being KC deep deep but we're really serious about each other and I've tested or lured her to suck my pocket dry but she wasn't interested in my money at all. We have plans to marry once she goes back to Thailand.

Here is the tricky part. According to my intel (which i need to seek confirmation from Bros here),
1) every legal WL are not allowed to marry or pregnant during the time of their stay working in Singapore?
2) ex-WL who have left Singapore are banned from re-entering for 1yr. Subsequently, they may apply for Social visit pass as normal tourist into Singapore?
3) what are the chances of her successfully applying for Long-term pass or even PR? Does she need to find a decent job and contribute cpf prior applying for PR?
4) when is a good time to marry her? After she gets her long term pass or while she's still on social visit pass?

And yes, I'm currently working with no criminal records or issues with ICA.
1) Every legal WL are not allowed to marry or pregnant during the time of their stay working in Singapore?
Correct and not even allowed to be seen with males outside their nest.

2) ex-WL who have left Singapore are banned from re-entering for 1yr. Subsequently, they may apply for Social visit pass as normal tourist into Singapore?
Verbal banned 3 years. WTF? The offense is just like kanna caught in FL and KTV. Can apply for VISA but subject to approval?(Its banned so don't waste your application fee, double it and you can Fuck another one)

3) What are the chances of her successfully applying for Long-term pass or even PR? Does she need to find a decent job and contribute cpf prior applying for PR?
i) 0% within banned period. Can you wait 3 years later or maybe 5 years?

ii) If you are not a I-R-A-S & C-P-F contributor, then her L-T-V-P will be hard. She will have to get a WP as SP is impossible for her. And when you get a WP, PR is another impossible for her. So in the end, you will be worried every 6 months as her 6 month L-T-V-P is non-renewable.

ii) She will only be contributing her C-P-F while working in Singapore if she is a P-R as to apply for Singapore citizenship.

iv) I would say, if you are not familiar how the I-C-A or M-O-M works, you can forget it. Go live with your gal in Thailand and try if it works out for the 1st 3 years. I used to have a PRC gal with student pass. She was here FL but when she return China and came back for the Legal WL pass, I Fuck her one last time after her medical and never contract her anymore as even for me its kind of impossible.

4) when is a good time to marry her? After she gets her long term pass or while she's still on social visit pass?
i) I will suggest you live with your gal in Thailand to try her out for 2-3 years. If it really worked out, then you proceed.

ii) She will not get her L-T-V-P or Long Term Pass as she is not married to you.

iii) But after she got her social visit pass and successfully arrived Singapore you will go on-line and register with Ministry of Marriage. You have to wait 21 days for the actual date.

And yes, I'm currently working with no criminal records or issues with ICA.
When you are in this forum, there are many advises from our senior an d junior samsters. Some are kind and some are harsh but that is for your own good but the decision is still yours. Don't think and feel with your penis(small head), think with your brain(Big Head.

All information is based on PRC Legal WL and do correct me if I'm wrong.