Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
outatowner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: German girlfriend: My girlfriend had paid sex with a thai boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainerH View Post
Yes my blood was boiling too for a long time. But I will not move on to another girl because I want Claudia although she favourites asian guys for sex and she loves her freedom. We got anyway married early this year.

For nearly all white guys it seems to be their absolute right to go to South-East Asia to fuck the wifes, daughters, sisters of local men. I was a proud white guy with my white clean lady and I admit I thought all the same way. I could simply not imagine that an young asian guy would ever touch my lady! But it happened and moreover she enjoyed it,.....that is why the humiliation is so strong. Like many thai guys Khun was shy in the beginning when dating a white guy's lady. But after she opened her legs for Khun his self confindence boosted. He made me the next morning to nothing more as an castrated underdog right in front of her and proclaimed his 'ownership' over Clauda,...what I finally accepted when I let him become her holiday lover and he lived on our holiday budget. But even Claudia changed as I witnessed. Being normally a very self-confident western women I suspect that she instinctively liked his macho-style what made her even more horny. She let herself deliberately 'owned' by Khun, who mounted her whenever HE wanted and made absolutely clear to ME, to other THAIS and to HER that HE is the only one who beds her.

The humiliation for a white guy like me is so strong that even after years I get extremely jealous. For example I found out that watching fotos of asian penis (see my yahoo group) makes me extremely jealous, not because I am gay, but because again and again I must imagine how such an young asian penis did go again an again deep into the vagina of my wife.
ok now u married her thats nuts i did feel sorry a bit when u were just bf and gf but at the end of the day claudia has a right to be happy y dont u get it y do u torture yourself she has the right to be happy let her go she is not a wife she is a woman who goes out and fuks other men get over it and move on go to philippines and fuk bar girls for 2 weeks mate see how u will feel then be a man