View Single Post
Old 14-05-2011, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
berengsek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ♔ PARIS ♔ High class THAIBEAUTY - Voluptuous Model Figure, Mesmorizing, Eloquent

Had a day off yesterday after a week of extensive travelling and was planning to indulge myself for the day. Smsed Bro Frank and he suggested to try both Cathay and Paris, back to back.

To cut the story short, I agreed and arrived at the venue early bringing snacks for the girls. Bro Frank is not your regular OKT, he really entertained all my questions friendly. Kudos to your customer service, Bro !

Cathay looked just like the live picture provided. Cute and small will firm boobs and big nipples. Very sexy indeed. We chatted a while about her life in Thailand and her modelling stint with her limited English.

Shower was standard, just to clean up and to tease each others. On to the bed and immediately we started.

Can't really remember all the glory details, all I remember was her WOT was really incredible. She can stay on top for very long and she looked very sexy doing it, specially after I took off her hair clip and let her hair down.

Did two rounds with her, with the second one lasting quite long very close to the time limit but she had a very good attitude and was doing her best to make me cum.

In between the rounds, she tried to do a body massage. It was, of course, not the professional ones but was very relaxing with an interesting twist with her teasing me for second round.

After Cathay, went to the room next door to meet Paris.

She's taller than Cathay, pretty like the picture but Cathay is cuter, more SYT.

Talking to Paris was easy with her good English, ended up chatting about gadgets for half an hour.

Went clean up and started the first round. Did a couple of moves which she gladly entertained with no complains. Her moaning and gestures was very elegant yet arousing, full of body contacts and deep kisses till we both cum.

Sadly did not do second round. She looked tired and told me she worked till almost 3am the night before. So we cuddled and watch movie when she fell asleep.

My opinion:
OKT: The friendliest Singapore OKT I've come accross, would even chat with you and entertain your questions till you're satisfied. Highest rating for you, Bro Frank !
Venue: Excellent quality and location. Personally, my best venue experienced. 15 mins from my house, 10 mins from my office, very convenient and private.
Girls: High quality, really felt like they were handpicked by Bro Frank and not just any girls like other OKTs. If you're looking for a sexercise with an SYT, Cathay is your girl. If you're looking to relax and have a slow passionate bonk, try Paris.

You just got yourself a supporter, Bro !