View Single Post
Old 14-05-2011, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: ♔ PARIS ♔ High class THAIBEAUTY - Voluptuous Model Figure, Mesmorizing, Eloquent

It's been a very long time since I last posted FR in this forum, but I've also been waiting a long time for PARIS to come back.. First met her a long time ago during Bro Frank's time, so it was great to meet and catch up with her again.

Be a gentleman and treat her well, and she'll reciprocate with better service. But don't go expecting Commando service from this demure girl. The experience is more like being with girlfriend. Sometimes she may seem aloof, but if you can break the ice with her, she's a delight to chat with, smart and articulate. A pity she has to work in singapore cos of her problems back home.

Overall a great gem (but not so much for service), I'm sure there are many already KCed, esp for those who have chemistry with her. Heard of guys asking her to be gf End of day, may not be everyone's cup of tea, but she's certainly my flavour for this month. Even working in thailand, i'm typing an FR for her! Eagerly planning for an RTF when I get back

No stats this time round, cos KCed already stats will not be objective. Thanks again Frank for the arrangements, btw great place!