Thread: Xian, China
View Single Post
Old 24-05-2011, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
devion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Xian, China

went to Wu Yang hotel as recommended by one of our bros. Called Dan Dan, check her out...

hotel is indeed 3 stars rated..very old lift & rooms...creaky lift doors..kinda scary went going up to the 8th level, where the sauna is.

Reached & was greeted by the pimps...more like the boys...they asked for any gal I knew....I simply said I like to view the gals....

Proceed to the main shower room...wierd is that I need to strip naked at the changing room & walk across to the shower....all the boys looking...

Showered quickly & one of the boys wiped me...wierd again.

Was directed to a dimly lit room, small but quite ok. Not dirty at least.
3 gals came by..& I rejected all..then ask for more, boy said none left..??
Then I mentioned Dan Dan name...he immediately changed reaction, kinda angry why I did not ask for her first...walked away.

5 mins later, Dan Dan appeared. Indeed youngish,slim & pretty look.

Look : 7
Body :7 rough skin,A cup only
catbath: 10/10 perfect, lick & suck everywhere u want
aj: 10/10 perfect, again lick & tongue fuck deep into ass hole...shiok!!!
bbbj: 9/10, very hardworker..lots of tongue,lick,deep throat,eye contact. but occasionally felt her teeth.
fj: 9/10. Any positions,hardworker,lotsa cuddling & french..felt like fucking a 17 yr old gf.
gf: 10/10. Splendid.....if she appear in GL, have to be ang pai.

Only thing is that the hotel quite far from where I stay.....like to try other places..but sure have to rtf.

Thx bro!