View Single Post
Old 18-06-2011, 05:07 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
Ilovesex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIlovesex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIlovesex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ❤ MADONNA ❤ Prima-Donna PREMIUM thai-chi diva beauty! Fascinatin,Passionatin U!__

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboybebop View Post
Madonna seems a bit of a misnomer. She looks nothing like that vampish singer, nor is she the virgin mother.

What you do get is a surprisingly fair and gorgeous girl who speaks fluent Mandarin and fairly good English too. There's a "live" pic of her, which is taken from her own phone and undoctored and IMHO is 100% accurate.

There's a bit of that sweet GND looks to me but man, does she get WET and HORNY once you get her in the mood. Exactly like in your fantasies.

She's naughty and sexy and loves to tease.

I feel she's quite slim, maybe not model stick thin but not at all fat, especially when she undresses and shows off her fairly bountiful melons.

She's very open to foreplay.. and in fact, we spent A LOT of time just teasing and getting each other all wet.

Frenching.. was a bit hesitant at the beginning, but her kisses grew more passionate.. and more wet and more tongue towards the session.

Definitely well worth an RTF.
is she fair?anyway great FR here