Thread: Xiamen info
View Single Post
Old 22-10-2004, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of
Re: Xiamen info

[QUOTE=banana]wow!!! i think if she not up to standard then i will look out for northen ger liao!

pardon me for asking, she do BJ for you? is it good? trying to understand.
/QUOTE]

Okay lah if you want more detail I might as well provide a rating for her. I will rate her as follows:

Look: 9/10 (Although a little flat on the chest)

BBBJ: 9.5/10 (Her mouth like industrial grade vaccum cleaner and her tongue like a pussy cat tail sweep across your didi head gently. What I cannot tahan is when she blow me she will stare at me with her pair of big and shinning round eye. So tell me how to last?)

A/R: 8/10 (She never do b/4 until I taught her how to do it, but once she did it she can do it like a pro)

F/J: 9/10 No horse run, can perform in any positions, willing to explore all position to ensure both of us enjoy.

For most of buisness trips to visit her, she always demand that I bonk her at least 3 times a day. For trips tat I visited her for R&R, I lost count of the number of bonk a day, all I can say is that both of us are also naked at all times when I am in her apartment. We even did it when she was cooking dinner. The only time we leave her apartment is for meals only!

I want to mention that I am not young, 2shots a days is alot to me but imagine doing three bonk a day where can cum? Most of the time after 2nd bonk, I already knock out but she always take over and ride me even when I have nothing to shoot!

Cheers